top of page

High Court Solutions takes complaints very seriously and are committed to ensuring that everyone is treated fairly and with respect, whether they be a Debtor or a Client.

Your complaint must relate to enforcement action in which you were personally involved and must be made within 12 months of the act complained of.

We will not respond to complaints of a spurious or vexatious nature.

How to Make a Complaint

You should make your complaint to us in writing, either by email to or by post to the following address:

High Court Solutions
Operations Manager
CWG House
Gallamore Lane
Market Rasen LN8 3HA

We ask that you provide the following information to us:

  • Your full name or Business name

  • Your address

  • Our Reference Number

  • Parties to the Writ

  • Date[s] the Enforcement Agent attended your address

  • A clear written statement of your grievance/s

  • Any supportive evidence

  • How you expect us to satisfy your complaint

What Happens Next?

We will immediately acknowledge your complaint in writing and thereafter will undertake a thorough investigation into the issues you have raised.
We are committed to providing you with a full written response within 8 weeks of us receiving your complaint.

What if I am Dissatisfied?

Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome we have reached then you can request an Appeal.

We will ask you why you specifically disagree and request that you provide further supportive evidence. Your complaint and our findings will be passed over to a Director for review.

If you are still dissatisfied you have the right to escalate the complaint to the High Court Enforcement Officers Association [HCEOA] who will undertake their own investigations.

High Court Enforcement Officers Association
Drake House, Gadbrook Park
Cheshire CW9 7RA


bottom of page